Friday, April 27, 2012

April Showers better bring Sweet Devours!!

April's "showers" have inhibited myself and my husband to enjoy the typical cupcake season.

There has been SO much going on that it has been hard to keep up with. I hope to be able to share the produce from the "showers"soon...

Anyways, since I haven't been in the kitchen as much I do have time to day dream... about sweets that is.

Here are some incredible desserts I have been drooling over the past month!!



Peach Bellini Cupcakes...don't mind if I do, or two.. or three!

HERE for recipe

Pinned Image


Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry buttercream...it's ok...you can faint here.

HERE for this recipe

Pinned Image


Smores. Cupcakes. One of THE BEST combinations.

Pinned Image


Anyone feel like being a kid again while remaining "healthy"?

That's right!! Gluten Free Shirley Temple Cupcakes

HERE for the recipe


 Pinned Image


ohhh my dream that I've been wanting to do for the past 30 days!!

Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes

HERE for recipe of heaven!




Ok, I'm pausing now... I don't want to get too cupcaked away.

I really really REALLY hope you get to bake these and share with friends and family!!


Fingers crossed these "showers" end soon and I can devour every one of these recipes!! = )





No comments:

Post a Comment