Monday, May 21, 2012

Site Celebration!!

This site is about to explode with celebration

1. TODAY is the Scott's ONE year anniversary

2. I got a new job

3. I got to make my week long dream fluffernutter cupcakes!!

Proof! Boom!

No, they are not pretty... the frosting was a little rebellious and I gave up soooo I just smothered a bunch on the cupcake :) 



Ok, I'm about to post a few lot of pictures for the time I have missed



1. St Patty's
(I hope you don't mind my 1,2,3 lists today!!)

Guinness Cupcakes with Irish Cream Frosting



Paired with GREEN beer on a GREEN table
(yes I do realize this looks/sounds psycho...who has green tables and green beer?!?)

Cheers!



2. Lake Time


SO sweet....



love these two!!


3. Back to food - "Fried" Green Tomatoes with bacon, basil, and cheese curd crumbles

Todd and I stopped by the Pepper place market one Saturday and picked up fresh green tomatoes and cheese curds

My philosophy is you can only do one thing with green tomatoes... fry or "fry"

"Fry" = baking for healthier alternative

Slice


Bake 

Truly Fry


Snip


Eat.


and eat some more.

These were too good...





4. Spend more time in backyard with doggies
check!






(It's this child's shedding season so please forgive her hair all over the floor :)  )



5. Sip a cooling and refreshing drink with hubby in backyard

Check! Check!


Add a mint a scoop or two of lemon sorbet


Add a splash of vodka and lots of champagne


yep. mission accomplished. refreshing. 



Have a wonderful May 21st day!! Celebrate something today!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment