Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Addicted... for real

I am an addict. Seriously.
I think about it every day and night.
I can't stop giving in to it.
I pin annoyingly too much.
That's right... I'm addicted to Pinterest.

I feel sorry for the folks who follow me because my pins must pop up obnoxiously and over bearing.

I'm sorry. really really sorry!!

I never knew how cool this site is!! sigh....

Ok, now that I've admitted my addiction I will let you know I have halted a little on the sweets (partially due to the fact I just started crossfit and have had my booty served to me. How can you possibly be so sore every day that it hurts to lift your hand to brush your hair?!! The owner said I need to eat a little better...I blamed it ALL on the cupcakes. He didn't laugh... oops.

Ok so instead of baking up a storm in my kitchen, I've decided to focus my attention elsewhere. CRAFTY DIY! boom! I saw an idea on pinterest and put it into action!

Todd and I are still working on making our house a home and the master bedroom is ZERO percent done.

My solution (instead of spending thousands of dollars on furniture)

I took my old chest that I had since I was a baby and sanded, painted, and replaced the hardware.

Final Product:



Can't stop there... Next I did the same to my grandfather's TV Stand



Really, really excited to put this in our room!!! Well now that I've been to home depot about EVERY day the past week and I've figured out I can spend like 30 bones instead of $1000 on each piece I'm looking for more! I realized I have so many old pieces of furniture that just needs a little face lift or refresher course!

This was really not that hard and EVERYONE can do it! Promise :) Just some time, a face mask, sweat, and your decision making skills are needed!

So long until my next pinterest project....    = ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment