Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Chocolate Soup? Yesssss

So as you know I have been trying to curb my cupcake obsession, dependency, infatuation.....however I think it's time for a reward as I have had to encounter being sore 24/7, can hardly lift my arms to brush my hair, wanted to throw up 9/10 times during work out, annndddd cannot sit up without pulling my legs, chair, bed, whatever is really in the way to get up... as a result of Crossfit. This.Is.No.Joke. The Hubby is out of town this week for work so time to pull out the butter, spatula, and sugar!

Cannot wait. for real! I will update my blog later with a deliciously delicious true SWEET recipe.

Since I have not been able to bake as much as I have wanted with sugar...and spice... I have found an excellent recipe to hold me over. It actually has NOTHING to do with dessert. Crazy, right??

It's called Chipotle Chocolate Chili... Yep, double chocolate in soup and honestly one of my new favorite soups! Fairly healthy, so the owner of crossfit might be somewhat happy... even though he is a true paleo eater!

Anyways, check this recipe out. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. It has a taste of mole sauce...if you've ever had that at a mexican restaurant.


No comments:

Post a Comment