Sunday, December 18, 2011

#16, 17, and 18 Wise Men

#16, 17, and 18

Sweeeeeeet Book

I was reading one of my favorite food blogs the other day and found out about this awesome woman who just published the book:

"Girl Hunter: Revolutionizing the Way We Eat, One Hunt at a Time"

I was pretty happy to find this SWEET book out because  1.) I am not a hunter  2.) BUT I think this book sounds like authentically adventurous

The author, Georgia Pellegrini, just looks and sounds like an amazing woman. She is one of the few who has left Wall Street to pursue who cooking passion.


Georgeous.

This lady goes into the wild to hunt and search for ingredients she uses in her dishes and new ways to make meals from the ground to the stove. She gets to experience and taste the freshness of the wild.

I love the reviews and summary of this book so I highly suggest checking it out if you have free time to read.



Next up:

A book I need to read is "My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife"

I saw this book on Pinterest and was curious so decided to check it out.

First, I read Proverbs 31. Honestly that is my prayer since I am "new" to marriage and I want to honor God as much as possible by being the wife HE has called me to be and not by my decisions I make in the flesh. I'm human so I need guidance and advice!

SUPER. Added to the Christmas List!





Third:

"Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God" by Francis Chan

This should be on everyone's christmas list whether you want to accept it or not!! It's hard to face THE TRUTH sometimes but this flat out smacks you in the face with it. Why not learn about TRUE LOVE now considering this season is about Jesus and that the greatest GIFT was born in a stable.

Agape. Get to know the real meaning! Worth it!!


image004


I hope you enjoy ALL these sweet books! I do LOVE them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment