Thursday, September 15, 2011

Warning! Warning!

Alright, I'm warning you beforehand....but I just finished making chocolate cupcakes with chocolate cream cheese frosting last night....which means this post is coming up so if you don't want to become hypnotized into going into a chocolate overdose coma then you'll need to skip this post!!

Don't worry....I even added more chocolate chips than the recipe called for too

Ok first, here is the picture of this divine recipe (Sorry for the lack of picture quality...I use my iphone)




What's a great combination with chocolate?? CHERRY! So what did I sip on while baking away? Kasteel Rouge (cherry beer)




I realize it's kinda weird for a beer to be in a champagne glass but Todd and I have millions of glasses that we all love so I like to have fun and use random glasses for my brews

This was a very VERY odd recipe. The batter was extremely liquidy (even after I added the chocolate chips) and I was scared they wouldn't turn out right.

TA-DA.



Wait....wait.....



Wait for it......
LEGEND....DARY (for those of you who watch "How I Met Your Mother")
*side bar* So happy all the shows are about to start back up!




Pictures and writing do not do this cupcake justice!! It really is phenomenal. Trust me. Delicious. One of the Best. Chocolate.Chocolate. and Chocolate. Feeling hypnotized yet? Seriously, go try this now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment