Sunday, September 4, 2011

Yahoo- one month!

Ok, if you can't tell I'm being facetious in the title of this post.... wow, can't believe I haven't updated this blog in a month!! Isn't the point of a blog to actually post items? Ok, now that my sarcasm is out, I'll try to update what I can in the past month!!

The birthdays continued in August!! We celebrated the love of my life, Todd's 29th birthday on August 15th. On his birthday weekend, we went white water rafting and zip lining where Todd got to act like a kid again since this is his LAST twentieth birthday!! (BIG 3-0 next year). We also had my family over to celebrate where I made Todd's famous birthday burger.... I say "famous" because he requests it all the time but I really only make it once year. I think the burger is overall pretty normal but I do stuff the inside with gorgonzola cheese and sun-dried tomatoes. I made Todd a chocolate chip cookie cake with peanut butter frosting.... YES. once again. chocolate chips. cookie. and peanut butter FROSTING. Well....no pics because it was all gone by the time I finished. literally. However I do have a picture from the weekend before where we celebrated Todd, Charles and Aimee's birthday by tubing down a river!! = )



Next birthday up, Emma, David, and Ethan. My precious, beautiful, sweet sister's children.



Emma had an "under the sea" party and recieved loads of gifts and had an amazing cake my sis made. It was in the shape of a fish!!!


Of course my sis gave Emma such a wonderful party!!






Such a great party!! Todd and I gave her a guitar (and cinderella doll).... I think she's already a pro = )



David and Ethan's party was this past weekend and I dont' have any pictures of it yet but it's so good to see them any chance I get. It's been such a whirlwind since last year and our family couldn't be more happier that God has blessed us all to have them with happy and healthy!


Well I think I've covered the August birthday celebrations... hopefully next time will be soon and it will be another delightful SWEET. Even though birthdays contain lots of cake...I can't go too long without having sweet withdrawls ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment