Monday, October 3, 2011

Sunday Funday!

I had a really fun Sunday lately where I just decided to go a little bizerk and cook a buttermilk frenzy!!

Blueberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake.



As this blogger indicates throw some flour on the blueberries! They don't look too hurt by this...

I added some lemon juice and used this AWESOME juicer from Williams Sonoma that we recieved as a wedding gift....so easy it makes you want to juice everything!!



Simplicity at it's best!

Next cream the butter and sugar.



Really... you think this would be my pitfall here in completing the recipe as any butter and sugar combo top notch.

Once you mix all the ingredients defined in the recipe place in a dish for the baking. 


I did add something extra special on top...sugar. = )

Final Product:



Oh   D-E-L-I-S-H.



So beautiful I might shed a tear! ; )




 

No comments:

Post a Comment